Friday, October 9, 2009

Masslive, High School Athlete's Obsession

I have found out through years of going to Gloucester High School there is one website that most high school athletes will visit during the year, this website is masslive. The website is another blogging website for high school athletes of all different types of sports from football all the way to girls lacrosse. This site gives the athletes insight on teams they will face or might face in the upcoming season. This allows you to hide behind your blogging name and act like an online tough guy. Being on a site like masslive allows you to express yourself without people knowing who you are or where you are from. I haven't been upfront about this but i to go on this site and blog about games we have played or teams that I know very well. My blogging name on masslive is gfy27 and I do not feel like I need to hide behind a blogging name anymore. This site is a useful tool for a writers who work for the Boston Herald because they have blogging names on this site as well. Danny Ventura the head sports writer at the Herald is known as "DannyV" on this site, but he is not the only writer on this site. Jim Clark another Boston Herald sports writer is known as "InTheSlot". This site has been able to give people the ability to check up on games and get insight from people who were either at the game or are posting from the game. This is a useful tool if you want to know how a certain team is doing in their game that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment